EXCUSE THE MESS!!!

Please excuse the clutter here at the blog right now. I am in the process of redesigning it for easier access so please bear with me. Most of the old recipes are still here (for my old followers) and I am working on a complete new format, which I hope will make it easy to find stuff quickly.

Remember if a recipe has the letters T-A-O attached to it anywhere, it is one of my personal exclusives.

Thanks!!!

T~A~O

MARINATED BUTTERNUT SQUASH

MARINATED BUTTERNUT SQUASH

This is fat-free and vegetarian, with a little twist on preparation of a sweeter vegetable.


1 md Butternut squash
1/4 c Balsamic vinegar
2 tb Water
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper; freshly ground
2 tbs Mint; fresh and chopped


Peel skin from the squash and cut it in half. Carefully remove the seeds and stringy matter. Peel squash and dice into small cubes.


Heat the balsamic vinegar, water, salt and pepper in a saute pan. Add the squash and stir until heated thoroughly, do not overcook, it should stay firm.
Remove the squash and liquid from the heat and put into a bowl. Cool completely.

Add the chopped mint, toss and serve.