EXCUSE THE MESS!!!

Please excuse the clutter here at the blog right now. I am in the process of redesigning it for easier access so please bear with me. Most of the old recipes are still here (for my old followers) and I am working on a complete new format, which I hope will make it easy to find stuff quickly.

Remember if a recipe has the letters T-A-O attached to it anywhere, it is one of my personal exclusives.

Thanks!!!

T~A~O

BUTTERNUT SQUASH (baked with Honey)


This is as basic and easy as you can possibly get.
Wash butternut and slice long wise into two halves. Place face down in a shallow pan with about 1/4 cup of water. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 30-40 minutes, depending on the size of your squash. When you can stick a fork through the skin, it is done. Remove from the over, turn squash over and score the flesh with a fork. Drizzle with honey, sprinkle with a little mace, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, if you wish. Place back into the oven for about 10 minutes. Serve.