EXCUSE THE MESS!!!

Please excuse the clutter here at the blog right now. I am in the process of redesigning it for easier access so please bear with me. Most of the old recipes are still here (for my old followers) and I am working on a complete new format, which I hope will make it easy to find stuff quickly.

Remember if a recipe has the letters T-A-O attached to it anywhere, it is one of my personal exclusives.

Thanks!!!

T~A~O

Carrot marmalade


This one is good with cream cheese, on a honey, whole wheat scone.
Ingredients:
2 Whole oranges, seeded and quartered
1 Whole lemon, seeded and quartered
6 Medium carrots, peeled and shredded
3 c Granulated sugar
2 c Unsweetened orange juice
Slice orange and lemon quarters, including peel, into thin strips or small dice with sharp knife; combine with carrots, sugar and orange juice in bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Transfer to heavy saucepan; bring to boil, stirring; reduce heat and simmer about 1 1/2 hours or until thickened and peel is tender. Spoon into sterilized jars; store in refrigerator for up to 1 month or process in boiling water bath 5 minutes for longer storage.