EXCUSE THE MESS!!!

Please excuse the clutter here at the blog right now. I am in the process of redesigning it for easier access so please bear with me. Most of the old recipes are still here (for my old followers) and I am working on a complete new format, which I hope will make it easy to find stuff quickly.

Remember if a recipe has the letters T-A-O attached to it anywhere, it is one of my personal exclusives.

Thanks!!!

T~A~O

Thai Peanut Sauce

This sauce can be used many ways.  It makes a great grilling sauce for meat or veggies. 
4-6 minced garlic cloves
1 T minced shallot*optional
2 tsp minced fresh ginger
1 tsp lime zest
1/3 cup fresh lime juice
1 T crushed red pepper
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
2 T honey or dark sugar
1/3 cup lite soy sauce or Braggs Liquid Aminos
4 T smooth peanut butter
1/4 cup chopped peanuts 
1 can coconut milk
Shake of sea salt
Makes about 4 cups  
Take all the ingredients and put in a blender or food processor blend on high until puréed. Put puree in sauce pan and simmer until thickened (but not thick like peanut butter). Stir often. Cool and pour into airtight container, if not using right away.


Back to Thai Chicken Pizza Recipe