EXCUSE THE MESS!!!

Please excuse the clutter here at the blog right now. I am in the process of redesigning it for easier access so please bear with me. Most of the old recipes are still here (for my old followers) and I am working on a complete new format, which I hope will make it easy to find stuff quickly.

Remember if a recipe has the letters T-A-O attached to it anywhere, it is one of my personal exclusives.

Thanks!!!

T~A~O

Mango Salsa

What You Need for Salsa:
1 mango - peeled, seeded and chopped
1 fresh red jalapeno pepper, finely chopped 
1 fresh green jalapeno pepper, finely chopped 
Juice of 1 fresh lime
1small bunch Cilantro, finely chopped, stems removed
Tablespoon of honey
In a medium bowl, toss well the mango, peppers, cilantro, lime juice and honey. 
Cover, and allow to sit at least 30 minutes before serving. 

For a little twist, you can roast the peppers and/or add some finely chopped green onions.
I prefer it simple, however, although I have made this with finely chopped avocado added.


Back to Black Beans and Rice with Mango Salsa