EXCUSE THE MESS!!!

Please excuse the clutter here at the blog right now. I am in the process of redesigning it for easier access so please bear with me. Most of the old recipes are still here (for my old followers) and I am working on a complete new format, which I hope will make it easy to find stuff quickly.

Remember if a recipe has the letters T-A-O attached to it anywhere, it is one of my personal exclusives.

Thanks!!!

T~A~O

Brown Sugar----Make it better at home!

Note about brown sugar: Brown sugar is just processed white sugar that has been sprayed with molasses or, heaven forbid, corn syrup. This means if you are using storebought brown sugar, you are still using processed white sugar. Fortunately, it is very easy to make your own brown sugar with "healthier" ingredients. I use some sort of organic evaporated cane juice crystals,  to which I add local molasses or sorghum. Just pour the molasses/sorghum into the sugar and stir until you get the level of "brown" you desire (or use the blender...that is faster) . Obviously, the more molasses you add the "browner" the sugar. Tastes way better, too.