EXCUSE THE MESS!!!

Please excuse the clutter here at the blog right now. I am in the process of redesigning it for easier access so please bear with me. Most of the old recipes are still here (for my old followers) and I am working on a complete new format, which I hope will make it easy to find stuff quickly.

Remember if a recipe has the letters T-A-O attached to it anywhere, it is one of my personal exclusives.

Thanks!!!

T~A~O

SUZANNE'S SUPER SQUASH SOUFFLE


SUZANNE'S SUPER SQUASH SOUFFLE
I devised this recipe while experimenting with another squash souffle recipe.
I like this one as well or better and it was basically an accident!


2 Cups of prepared pulp of butternut and/or acorn squash or a mix of both
1 tablespoon butter
Healthy drizzle of honey or 1/4 cup organic sugar
Any or all of the following Spices:
Ginger,cinnamon, mace, cardamom, ground cloves
(use these to taste, but sparingly as you do not want
to overpower the flavor of the squash.
Splash of vanilla extract
3 Eggs (I believe an equivalent egg replacement would work almost as well)
1/4 cup flour or baking mix


Mash the squash pulp and stir in the above ingredients in the order they are listed. Make sure you mix this while the squash is still a bit warm so that everything will blend. I used my hand-held mixer and whipped the mixture until it was smooth and no lumps of squash remained.
Pour into a small, preferable square casserole dish that has been coated with something to keep from sticking. Bake for 1 hour at 375 or until the center is springy to the touch. Let souffle cool and serve warm. This dish is good as either a side dish or as a dessert.