EXCUSE THE MESS!!!

Please excuse the clutter here at the blog right now. I am in the process of redesigning it for easier access so please bear with me. Most of the old recipes are still here (for my old followers) and I am working on a complete new format, which I hope will make it easy to find stuff quickly.

Remember if a recipe has the letters T-A-O attached to it anywhere, it is one of my personal exclusives.

Thanks!!!

T~A~O

BUTTERNUT SQUASH WITH ONIONS AND PECANS

Butternut Squash with Onions and Pecans 

3 Tablespoons butter
1 large onion -- finely chopped
6 cups butternut squash -- peeled and seeded
1 cup pecans -- coarsely chopped
3 tablespoons fresh parsley -- minced


Dice squash into 1/2" cubes.
Toast pecans.
Melt butter in heavy large skillet. Add onion and saute' until very tender, about 15 min. Add squash and toss to coat. Cover and cook until squash is tender but still holds its shape, stirring frequently, about 15-30 min. Salt and pepper. (This part can be prepared 4 hrs ahead. Let stand at room temp. Rewarm over med heat before continuing.)

Stir in half of pecans and half of parsley. Transfer to bowl. Sprinkle with remaining pecans and parsley and serve.