EXCUSE THE MESS!!!

Please excuse the clutter here at the blog right now. I am in the process of redesigning it for easier access so please bear with me. Most of the old recipes are still here (for my old followers) and I am working on a complete new format, which I hope will make it easy to find stuff quickly.

Remember if a recipe has the letters T-A-O attached to it anywhere, it is one of my personal exclusives.

Thanks!!!

T~A~O

World's Best Guacamole

This may not actually be the best in the world, but it is the best in my world! I get lots of compliments on my Guac, so I guess other people think it is good, too.  It took me 20 years and 3000 miles to learn to love avocados. Now I can't find enough ways to use them.
What you need:
2 Ripe Avocados
Juice of 1 Fresh Lime
1 med. Heirloom Tomato, chopped *optional
4 small green onions, chopped
1 clove finely chopped fresh garlic
1/4 tsp. salt
Dash of Cumin
If you have fresh cilantro, you might add a bit, but don't overdo.
Peel and mash the avocado. Add lime juice and mix well. Add garlic salt, tomato and onion, mix one final time. Fresh guacamole should be eaten as soon as possible after making. (If you will not be serving immediately, reserve the seed and place it in the guacamole. It will help to keep the avocado from turning dark for a short time.)
Serve this as a dip or as a garnish to other dishes.