EXCUSE THE MESS!!!

Please excuse the clutter here at the blog right now. I am in the process of redesigning it for easier access so please bear with me. Most of the old recipes are still here (for my old followers) and I am working on a complete new format, which I hope will make it easy to find stuff quickly.

Remember if a recipe has the letters T-A-O attached to it anywhere, it is one of my personal exclusives.

Thanks!!!

T~A~O

Mexican Butternut Squash Soup


Ingredients:
2 tsp Olive Oil
2 cup Butternut Squash Peeled And Cubed
2 cup Chopped Onion
1 cup Chopped Red Bell Pepper
1 cup Chopped Celery
1/2 cup Poblano Peppers Seeded And Sliced
1 tsp Dried Oregano
1 tsp Chili Powder
4 cup Vegetable Broth
15 1/2 can Whole Kernel Corn, Frozen Thawed
1/4 cup Fresh Lime Juice

Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add squash and next 6 ingredients (squash through chili powder); saute 3 minutes. Add broth and hominy; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in lime juice and cilantro.