EXCUSE THE MESS!!!

Please excuse the clutter here at the blog right now. I am in the process of redesigning it for easier access so please bear with me. Most of the old recipes are still here (for my old followers) and I am working on a complete new format, which I hope will make it easy to find stuff quickly.

Remember if a recipe has the letters T-A-O attached to it anywhere, it is one of my personal exclusives.

Thanks!!!

T~A~O
Actually, this section is about jams, jellies, preserves, and other homemade goodies that you never see in even high-priced Gourmet Marketplaces! Whether you are making them for you and your family or as gifts to give for special occasions, some of these recipes are special enough for either. Keep in mind that these recipes are not necessarily for putting on your toast at breakfast. And while lots of us try to stay away from sugary products, we are not talking making a lifestyle change. Condiments like these are made to be used for celebrations and "company" or sparingly as a treat for ourselves. 

Unfortunately, most of these recipes MUST contain sugar to complete the process required. There are several pectin products on the market now for low or no sugar recipes, but you DO need a proper recipe for those. Because making jams, jellies, etc. is kind of like baking in that there is some chemistry involved, I don't recommend that you experiment unless you are prepared for your deviations from a tried and true recipe to not have the expected result. But that is what makes it an aventure, now isn't it?

(NOTE: Many of the ingredients listed are recommended as organic, which is what I recommend for everything. It is not a necessity, of course, as many of these ingredients are next to impossible to find organically produced. I tried to suggest organic for things that I know are readily available.)